Search by Keyword
Click to enlarge image(s)
For the repair of typical wet and leaking cracks that pose no structural risk to the foundation. This kit comes with the necessary components to complete the task, including our advanced Emecole 102 Premium Polyurethane Foam - all of which is used with a standard caulk gun (not included). When Emecole 102 Polyurethane Foam reacts with water, it expands up to 30 times its original size. This expansion seals out water and creates a dry, save environment.
Includes Seal-n-Peel Upgrade: Emecole 322 Surface Seal-n-Peel dries in 15-30 minutes compared to two to four hours for the Emecole 901 Standard Surface Seal. The Emecole 322 Surface Seal upgrade easily peels off walls after injection for a clean finished look.
Kits include step-by-step instructional video and written instructions, product data sheets and MSDS information.
* Two universal cartridges of Emecole 102 Premium Polyurethane Foam (enough material to inject a 3/8" wide by 10 ft. long crack)
* 2 universal cartridges of Emecole 322 Seal-n-Peel Surface Seal
* 15 surface ports and caps
* Two 3/8" x 24 mixing nozzles
* Injection hose assembly with white plastic shut-off valve
* Plastic squeeze bottle
* Two mixing sticks
* Plastic trowel/Putty knife
* Wire brush
* Drop cloth
* Two pairs of rubber gloves
* Safety glasses
Tools Required with use of Kits
* Standard caulking gun
* Paper plate or scrap cardboard for mixing Surface Seal and Port Adhesive
Note: All prices in US Dollars