Search by Keyword
Click to enlarge image(s)
Grate Products High Water Alarm
The Grate Products Sump Alarm serves as a high water alarm in sump pump basins. The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening water level condition occurs. The horn alarm may be activated due to a pump mechanical problem or a pump that was accidentally unplugged.
Our Sump Alarm is float activated which eliminates the annoying false alarms experienced by many other types of sensors. The alarm horn can be easily turned off, but the alarm light remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared, the red light turns off and the alarm will automatically reset.
UL Listed. CSA Certified. Three-Year Limited Warranty
· Green “power on” light indicates 120 VAC primary
power to alarm
· Red “alarm” light indicates potential problem
· Alarm “test” switch
· Horn “silence” switch
· Automatic alarm reset
· Alarm horn sounds at 87 decibels at 10 feet
· 6 foot power cord
· If primary power fails, the alarm system continues to work due to the battery backup feature. Battery Backup Power is 9 VDC
· Low battery chirp feature indicates when battery (9 Volt) should be replaced
· Switching mechanism operates on low voltage and is isolated from the power line to reduce the possibility of shock
· Easy access battery compartment
· External terminal block for easy float switch installation
· NEMA1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor use
· UL Listed. CSA Certified.
· Three-Year Limited warranty
Note: All prices in US Dollars