Search by Keyword
10 ft. D-I-Y Foundation Crack Repair Kits
Click to enlarge image(s)
Fully equipped kits allow for simple do-it-yourself application. All cartridges included with 10 foot kits are universal - compatible with standard caulk gun (not included).
Polyurethane Universal Cartridge Assembly Emecole 102 is a two-part polyurethane liquid which is designed to stop water infiltration or exfiltration. When the polyurethane foam meets water, it reacts with it and then repels it forming a closed cell foam barrier which will not allow water to pass through it.
For the Emecole 10 ft. Kit, this two-part component polyurethane is packaged in a universal cartridge (single tubed) - see cartridge assembly illustration.
10 ft. Foundation Crack Repair Kit
* 2 universal cartridges Emecole 102 polyurethane foam (enough material to inject a 3/8" wide by 10 ft. long crack)
* 2 jars of Emecole 901 Crack Seal and Port Adhesive (1 jar 8 oz. Part A, 1 jar 8 oz. Part B)
* 15 Surface ports and caps
* 2 3/8 x 24 mixing nozzles (for use with injection resin)
* Injection hose assembly with white plastic shut-off valve
* 2 wooden sticks
* Safety glasses
* 2 pair of nitrile gloves
* Plastic trowel
* Wire brush
* Drop cloth
* Complete instructions (written and video), MSDS and product data sheets
Note: All prices in US Dollars